Who are we?
Global Tax and Accountancy (GTA) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, company number 08187528.
About this policy
The information we collect and how we use it
The information you provide us will normally include, name, address, email address and other relevant information and may include sensitive information such as salary, any criminal convictions and ethnicity.
This information is used by us to:
- Answer your enquiry.
- Provide you with accounting services in relation to your limited company and your personal tax returns.
- Provide your details to appropriate external third parties acting on the Company’s behalf as necessary. We will only share your information with external third parties with your permission.
- Once you are using GTA’s services we will keep in touch by email to let you know about your legal obligations, industry news and events. Should you decide you’d prefer not to receive these updates, please use the unsubscribe link on the email.
You have the right to withdraw your consent or amend your communications preferences at any time. You can request access to your details here
We may share your personal information with the following:
- Trusted third parties, when you tell us you will be using your limited company or are seeking work. These third parties are required to comply with our stringent undertakings relating to security and confidentiality.
- Regulatory or law enforcement agencies, when required by law to do so including but not limited to HMRC, Companies House.
Visitors to our website
We use Google Analytics to gather general information about visitors to our website in order to better understand how our website are used. We may share this general information with trusted third parties so they too may understand how
our websites are used.
Our websites may contain links to external websites operated by other organisations. Those organisations may collect personal information from visitors to their site. GTA cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and does not accept responsibility for those websites.
Retention of your personal information
We will retain your personal information for 10 years from the end of the last company financial year services relate to, or longer under special circumstances.
Your right to withdraw consent to our processing of your information
You have the right to withdraw your consent to GTA processing your personal information at any time. You can request access to your details here
If you withdraw consent we will continue to store the information we hold about you but will not process this information.
If you ask us to delete the information we hold on you we will delete all information with the exception of your email address, first name and last name. This will enable us to record that you have withdrawn consent. In addition, where required by law, we may retain certain personal information about you to fulfil our legal obligations.
You may withdraw consent or amend your communication preferences here
You can request the deletion of your information here
If you subsequently contact GTA we will ask you to give your consent before we process your request.
Your right to access information we hold about you
You are entitled to have access to your personal information subject to some legal restrictions. If your request is particularly complex or requires detailed searching or copying of our records, there may be a cost to you for us to provide this information.
If you believe there are errors in our records about you, please let us know and we will be happy to investigate and correct any inaccuracies.
You may request to access the information we hold about you by emailing us at this address